Next auditions for the Summer Course will be held on 8th May 2016 in Leatherhead.
Please note the following:
- Auditionees must be aged between 11 and 21 on the first day of the course.
- There will be separate auditions on the day, for Junior, Mid and Senior students. You will be advised of which audition to attend when your audition registration and payment is received. Students who are being considered for solo roles will be asked to stay for a further audition on the day.
- Each group will perform class and learn a short piece of the repertoire.
- Please complete and submit the online form below to register for the audition. Forms can also be printed, completed and posted FAO Ruth Egerton-Stein to Youth Ballet Academy, 1 Park Farm Cottages, Park Lane, Selsey, West Sussex PO20 0HF, together with an audition fee of £17.50.
- Auditionees who are younger than 18 on the day of the audition must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who is expected to remain in the venue for the duration of the audition.
- Parents/guardians may watch the audition if space allows. Please note that students can only be released at the end of the audition to their own parent/guardian, unless written permission is given.
- Please note mobile phones must be turned off whilst in the audition.
- On the day, please go to the registration desk in the foyer of the theatre to check in.
- Please come dressed ready for the audition. Students should wear their usual practice clothes, for girls, pink tights and leotards, for boys, tights and T shirt or leotard. Ballet shoes will be required, and if you have been studying pointe work, please bring your pointe shoes. Hair must be tied back neatly, in a bun for girls, and no jewellery should be worn.